This year’s Conference Fun Night is a party like you’ve never seen before… or at least haven’t seen in more than 30 years! Join us for a totally bodacious night of classic 80s tunes, entertainment, arcade games and more. Costumes are strongly encouraged, but if you find yourself in Tampa without a radical outfit, don’t feel like a wastoid. Take a chill pill and check out these local secondhand stores; maybe you’ll find something totally tubular!
- Valhalla Resale – Recently featured on the Red Carpet at the Gasparilla International Film Festival! Check out their Insta for more info.
- Uptown Cheapskate – Offers low prices on new and second-hand clothes, shoes, handbags, and jewelry from your favorite brands and designers. Check out their Insta for more info.
- LabelSwap – More than 4,000 square feet with 1,345 brands; 1,267 of them are MARKED DOWN. Check out their Insta for more info.
- The Spring Thrift Store – When you buy from one of The Spring thrift stores, 100% of the net proceeds support the Tampa domestic violence emergency shelter, outreach services and other programming. Now open for shopping on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday only. The Spring Boutique is now open for shopping on Wednesday and Friday only. Check out their Facebook for more info.
- Frolic Exchange – Vintage and Handmade Clothing Design. Check out their Insta for more info.
Need a little inspiration? Check out this list of style icons from the 1980s. We can’t wait to see what you bring to the party!