FSLA BEST OF THE BEST awards program
The FSLA Best of the Best Awards Program recognizes individuals from FSLA member providers and partners who provide extraordinary service to the residents and their community. Award winners will be announced during the annual Senior Living Conference.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF THE YEAR
This award is presented to an assisted living executive director, administrator or manager of an FSLA member community. The nominee must:
- Demonstrate innovation, achievement and leadership;
- Consistently promote an outstanding philosophy of care and service;
- Be recognized by his/her peers as an exemplary leader and advocate of his/her residents and staff; and
- Display an extraordinary level of competence in regulatory matters.
SALES & MARKETING DIRECTOR OF THE YEAR
This award recognizes an outstanding sales and marketing director of an FSLA member community. The nominee must:
- Demonstrate leadership and management of the community’s marketing and public relations efforts;
- Generate and maintain good relationships with current and prospective residents;
- Provide exemplary guidance in directing an efficient and successful marketing program; and
- Formulate new and innovative marketing ideas.
CAREGIVER OF THE YEAR
This award is presented to a direct caregiver of an FSLA member community. The nominee must:
- Demonstrate extraordinary dedication and compassion;
- Go above and beyond when providing quality care to the residents;
- Exemplify the term “it takes a special person…” in treating residents with dignity and respect; and
- Be regarded as an extension of the residents’ family.
EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR
This award is presented to an employee of an FSLA member community. The nominee must:
- Contribute to the work environment personally and professionally;
- Provide outstanding customer service;
- Treat residents, staff, and families with dignity and respect; and
- Demonstrate extraordinary dedication.
VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR
This is a very special award open to residents, resident organizations, and non-residents who volunteer at an FSLA member community. This award recognizes the value of the volunteer who:
- Performs significant voluntary service for the residents and the ALF community;
- Enhances the quality of life of the residents; and
- Demonstrates extraordinary dedication and commitment to preserving the dignity, well-being and independence of residents.