AWARDS NOMINATION FORM
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF THE YEAR
This award is presented to an assisted living executive director, administrator or manager of an FSLA member community. The nominee must:
- Demonstrate innovation, achievement and leadership;
- Consistently promote an outstanding philosophy of care and service;
- Be recognized by his/her peers as an exemplary leader and advocate of his/her residents and staff; and
- Display an extraordinary level of competence in regulatory matters.
SALES & MARKETING DIRECTOR OF THE YEAR
This award recognizes an outstanding sales and marketing director of an FSLA member community. The nominee must:
- Demonstrate leadership and management of the community’s marketing and public relations efforts;
- Generate and maintain good relationships with current and prospective residents;
- Provide exemplary guidance in directing an efficient and successful marketing program; and
- Formulate new and innovative marketing ideas.
CAREGIVER OF THE YEAR
This award is presented to a direct caregiver of an FSLA member community. The nominee must:
- Demonstrate extraordinary dedication and compassion;
- Go above and beyond when providing quality care to the residents;
- Exemplify the term “it takes a special person…” in treating residents with dignity and respect; and
- Be regarded as an extension of the residents’ family.
EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR
This award is presented to an employee of an FSLA member community. The nominee must:
- Contribute to the work environment personally and professionally;
- Provide outstanding customer service;
- Treat residents, staff, and families with dignity and respect; and
- Demonstrate extraordinary dedication.
VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR
This is a very special award open to residents, resident organizations, and non-residents who volunteer at an FSLA member community. This award recognizes the value of the volunteer who:
- Performs significant voluntary service for the residents and the ALF community;
- Enhances the quality of life of the residents; and
- Demonstrates extraordinary dedication and commitment to preserving the dignity, well-being and independence of residents.