- This event has passed.
2018 AHCA Joint Training for ALFs – Sunrise
August 22, 2018
The 2018 AHCA Joint Training for Assisted Living Facilities provides an invaluable opportunity to learn from state surveyors from the Agency for Health Care Administration and other long term care experts in a unique educational forum. Assisted living administrators, nurses, activity directors, dietary staff and consultants are among those encouraged to attend.
Featured speakers include representatives from the Agency for Health Care Administration, Karen Goldsmith with Goldsmith & Grout, and other experts in assisted living laws and rules.
Don’t miss this annual program where you can network with state surveyors from local field offices and learn the latest regulatory requirements directly from AHCA, with the opportunity to ask questions on the spot.
- Who Does What: Clarifying the Role of Hospice in Assisted Living Facilities
- Assisted Living Deficiency Trends
- Ask the Experts: Medications, Over-Capacity and Patient Change of Condition
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements and the CEMP
- Elopement: Regulatory Review and Best Practices
- The Role and Duties of the Ombudsman
- Change is Coming: The Florida ALF Rule
Register Today by visiting www.fhca.org/events/ ALFJointTraining.
Approved for six hours of continuing education – Provider Number 50-720: Florida Board of Nursing Home Administrators, Florida Board of Nursing, Florida Board of Clinical Social Work. Contact FHCA at (850) 224-3907 or email@example.com with any questions.
DoubleTree Sunrise Sawgrass Mills
Room rate: $99 with group code FGA
Parking is complimentary
Room Block Cut Off: July 30th
- August 22, 2018
- Florida Health Care Association
- DoubleTree Sunrise Sawgrass Mills
13400 W Sunrise Blvd
Sunrise, FL 33323 United States + Google Map