- This event has passed.
2018 AHCA Joint Training for Skilled Nursing Facilities – Tampa
September 12, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC-4
The 2018 AHCA Joint Training for Skilled Nursing Facilities offers a unique forum for the Agency for Health Care Administration and leading long term care experts to brief providers, state surveyors and consultants on regulatory compliance with enforcement provisions explained.
This annual program is a must-attend for skilled nursing facility administrators. Nurses, therapists, social workers, activity directors, consultants, medical directors and dietary staff are also encouraged to attend. Additional stakeholders attending include state surveyors from local AHCA Field Offices.
Featured speakers include representatives from the Agency for Health Care Administration, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and the Health Services Advisory Group.
Don’t miss this annual program where you can network with AHCA and CMS representatives and learn the latest regulatory requirements directly from these state and federal agency experts, with the opportunity to ask questions on the spot.
- The CMS Requirements of Participation (RoP) and the New Survey Process
- Florida’s Top 10 Deficiencies
- Reducing Avoidable Rehospitalizations
- Understanding and Management of C-difficile
- Understanding the RoP Regulations for Transfer and Discharge and Bed Holds
- Federal CMS Emergency Preparedness Rule
- Florida CEMP Review Process and Life Safety Code
Register today by visiting www.fhca.org/events/ SNFJointTraining.
Approved for six ) hours of continuing education – Provider Number 50-720: Florida Board of Nursing Home Administrators, Florida Board of Nursing, Florida Board of Clinical Social Work.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa – USF/Near Busch Gardens
For Reservations: (813) 977-7066
Room rate: $149
Parking is complimentary
Room Block Cut Off: August 21st
- September 12, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC-4
- Florida Health Care Association
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa – USF
3705 Spectrum Blvd
Tampa, FL 33612 United States + Google Map
- (813) 977-7066