- This event has passed.
AHCA Joint Training for ALFs – SUNRISE
September 17 @ 7:30 am - 4:00 pm UTC-4
The AHCA 2019 Joint Training for Assisted Living Facilities offers interpretations of regulatory compliance by leaders from the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA). Clinical and legal professionals will also highlight best practice guidelines and professional guidance. Featured speakers includes representatives from AHCA, regulatory expert Karen Goldsmith of Goldsmith & Grout, clinical expert Robin Bleier of RB Health Partners, Inc. and other knowledgeable assisted living professionals. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with state surveyors from local field offices and learn the latest regulatory requirements directly from AHCA, with the opportunity to ask questions on the spot. Approved for 6 hours of continuing education.
• The Enforcement of Recommended Plans of Corrections (RPOC);
• Policies and Procedures Surrounding Medical Marijuana; and
• Uncorrected Environmental Issues and Residency Criteria.
Learn More and Register at www.fhca.org/events/ALFJointTraining.
Room Block cut off is August 15; Room rate is $105. Parking is complimentary.
- September 17
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Florida Senior Living Association
- Florida Health Care Association
- DoubleTree by Hilton Sunrise – Sawgrass Mills
13400 W Sunrise Blvd
Sunrise, FL 33323 United States + Google Map