- This event has passed.
AHCA Joint Training for ALFs – TALLAHASSEE
September 27 @ 7:30 am - 4:00 pm UTC-4
The AHCA 2019 Joint Training for Assisted Living Facilities offers interpretations of regulatory compliance by leaders from the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA). Clinical and legal professionals will also highlight best practice guidelines and professional guidance. Featured speakers includes representatives from AHCA, regulatory expert Karen Goldsmith of Goldsmith & Grout, clinical expert Robin Bleier of RB Health Partners, Inc. and other knowledgeable assisted living professionals. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with state surveyors from local field offices and learn the latest regulatory requirements directly from AHCA, with the opportunity to ask questions on the spot. Approved for 6 hours of continuing education.
• The Enforcement of Recommended Plans of Corrections (RPOC);
• Policies and Procedures Surrounding Medical Marijuana; and
• Uncorrected Environmental Issues and Residency Criteria.
Learn More and Register at www.fhca.org/events/ALFJointTraining.
Valet Parking is complimentary
Hotel Suggestions: DoubleTree by Hilton; Hotel Tallahassee; Aloft Tallahassee Downtown
- September 27
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Florida Senior Living Association
- Florida Health Care Association
- Florida Health Care Association – Education and Training Center
307 West Park Avenue
Tallahassee, FL 32301 United States + Google Map
- (850) 224-3907