- This event has passed.
AHCA Joint Training for ALFs – TAMPA
September 24, 2019 @ 7:30 am - 4:00 pm UTC-4
The AHCA 2019 Joint Training for Assisted Living Facilities offers interpretations of regulatory compliance by leaders from the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA). Clinical and legal professionals will also highlight best practice guidelines and professional guidance. Featured speakers includes representatives from AHCA, regulatory expert Karen Goldsmith of Goldsmith & Grout, clinical expert Robin Bleier of RB Health Partners, Inc. and other knowledgeable assisted living professionals. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with state surveyors from local field offices and learn the latest regulatory requirements directly from AHCA, with the opportunity to ask questions on the spot. Approved for 6 hours of continuing education.
• The Enforcement of Recommended Plans of Corrections (RPOC);
• Policies and Procedures Surrounding Medical Marijuana; and
• Uncorrected Environmental Issues and Residency Criteria.
Learn More and Register at www.fhca.org/events/ALFJointTraining.
Room rate: $119
Parking is complimentary
Room Block Cut Off: September 1
- September 24, 2019
7:30 am - 4:00 pm UTC-4
- Florida Senior Living Association
- Florida Health Care Association
- DoubleTree by Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore
4500 West Cypress Street
Tampa, FL 33607 United States + Google Map