Poinciana Gardens (Key West Housing Authority)
$85,000 – $110,000 a year
Full Job Description
Administrator Assisted Living Facility
Salary $85,000 to $110,000 plus benefits
Administrator is responsible for the overall operations of the entire facility and is responsible to ensure that all residents’ needs are met in a caring and respectful manner. The Administrator oversees the day-to-day activities as such as management, finance, personnel, and office operations in accordance with municipal policies and government legislation.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and coordinating of facility to ensure quality care of residents; be knowledgeable and implement federal, state and local laws and regulations applicable to the facility, residents, personnel and physical plant at facility.
- Provide staff training as required by state regulations and federal code.
- Operate, manage, and maintain facility in accordance with established policies and procedures of the Key West Housing Authority.
- Responsible for the daily operations as well as maintaining compliance with Florida regulations and applicable Federal and State laws governing Assisted Living Facilities.
- Ensure the facility complies with and maintains licenses appropriate to an assisted living facility.
- Oversee supported independent living and independent living within the facility.
- Represent the facility in dealings with outside agencies, including governmental agencies and third-party providers.
- Develop and maintain an effective communication relationship with families and residents.
- Develop and maintain good public relations that serve the best interest of the community.
- Assist in the implementation and review of the annual operating budget. Allocate the resources as defined by the budget to achieve the facility’s goals.
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of effective facility systems that achieve budget goals and targets. To include control of labor hours, meeting NOI and meeting census goals.
- Develop and implement the facility’s CEMP and EECP.
- Current State of Florida, Assisted Living Facility Certification.
- 5 years’ experience as ALF Administrator, Assistant Administrator in assisted living.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Food Safety Certification to be achieved within 6-months of employment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org