Industry Partner Membership
The Florida Senior Living Association represents professionally operated senior living providers and industry partners that provide valuable products and services to senior living providers in the state of Florida.
Our mission is clear – to recognize, promote and increase professionalism and standards of excellence in communities throughout the state; and, to create a regulatory environment that maximizes flexibility and allows senior living providers to offer a variety of quality care options and choices to consumers.
Benefits of Industry Partner Membership
Industry Contact Information
The Florida Senior Living Association maintains a membership directory that is available exclusively to members upon request.
Access To Board Members
Florida Senior Living Association’s board meets on a quarterly basis. Industryparnters are invited to attend a pre-meeting session to meet board members and familiarize them with products and services.
Discounted Rates for Exhibits
Industry partners receive a special discounted rate for exhibit space at Florida Senior Living Association’s annual industry conference. The exhibit registration fee includes:
- Exclusive one-on-one time with board members
- Dedicated blocks of show times to maximize networking opportunities
- Special seating throughout hall for lunch and receptions
- Leads and new contacts through a lead retrieval application
- Opportunities to attend educational sessions and engage with participants during events
- Total space of one 8’X10’ booth with 8’ back wall drapes and 3’ side drapes/rails
- One 6’ skirted table, two chairs, and one wastebasket with signage
- One All Access Pass, full conference registration, which includes meals and Fun Night attendance (additional meal and Fun Night tickets may be purchased for staff)
- Three name badges for staff (additional available for purchase)
- Two drink tickets to Welcome Cocktail Party (additional available for purchase)
- List of attendees pre- and post-conference
- Listing on Florida Senior Living Association website
- Exhibitor Service Kit
Opportunities for Industry Networking
In addition to participation in the annual conference, industry partners are invited to participate in training opportunities to meet and network with community members.
Recognition for Industry Support
Industry parnters receive recognition in the bi-monthly newsletter.
Industry Partner Pledge
My company offers quality products, services and solutions to organizations that operate senior living communities. My company is committed to improvement and innovation in the products, services, and solutions we offer to senior living.
My company supports the Florida Senior Living Association’s Core Principles of choice, independence, dignity, accessibility, and quality of life for all seniors and offers products, services, and solutions that embrace these principles. We ensure that our senior living provider customers and stakeholders are treated ethically, professionally, and with integrity in all of our business practices.
We practice and/or have a written company code and/or policy of business ethics and/or
responsibility that ensures our employees at all times:
- Follow the law
- Avoid conflicts of interest
- Maintain confidentiality
- Show dignity and respect for all
- Report concerning business behavior within our company
Compliance with this pledge is a condition of Florida Senior Living Association membership.
Application for Industry Partners
The members of the Florida Senior Living Association exemplify the principles of choice, dignity, and independence for seniors and are professional organizations who provide high-quality care and services to Florida’s seniors.
Please complete the following online form or mail a completed application with check or credit card information to the Florida Senior Living Association.
Dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal tax purposes, but may be partially deductible as a business expense. The Florida Senior Living Association estimates that 20 percent of the dues are not tax deductible because of lobbying efforts on behalf of its members. Dues are assessed on a calendar year cycle.