The members of the Florida Senior Living Association exemplify the principles of choice, dignity, and independence for seniors and are professional organizations who provide high-quality care and services to Florida’s seniors. Apply today!
Benefits of Industry Partner Membership
INDUSTRY PARTNER BOARD & COMMITTEE SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES
Our elected association board, comprised of industry professional’s from around the state, are the guiding force for our growth and direction. Our IP members may participate on the IP committee.
CONFERENCE & TRADESHOW EXHIBIT DISCOUNT
Industry partners receive a discounted rate for exhibit space at Florida Senior Living Association’s annual industry conference. Included with exhibit registration:
- Exclusive networking event with FSLA board members
- Dedicated blocks of show times to maximize networking opportunities
- Special seating throughout hall for lunch and receptions
- Leads and new contacts through a lead retrieval application
- Opportunities to attend educational sessions and engage with participants during events
- Total space of one 8’X10’ booth with 8’ back wall drapes and 3’ side drapes/rails
- One 6’ skirted table, two chairs, and one wastebasket with signage
- One All Access Pass, full conference registration, which includes meals and Fun Night attendance (additional meal and Fun Night tickets may be purchased for staff)
- Three name badges for staff (additional available for purchase)
- Two drink tickets to Welcome Cocktail Party (additional available for purchase)
- List of attendees pre- and post- conference
- Listing on Florida Senior Living Association website
SPONSORSHIP & PRESENTATION OPPORTUNITIES
In addition to our annual conference, FSLA hosts special events and educational sessions throughout the state. Our industry partners are provided opportunities for limited sponsorships and are invited to submit RFPs to facilitate or present on select topics.
WEBSITE LISTING AND PROMOTION ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Our industry partners are included with a logo and company description on the FSLA website under Resources and may be featured regularly on our social media accounts.
Industry Partner Pledge
My company offers quality products, services and solutions to organizations that operate senior living communities. My company is committed to improvement and innovation in the products, services, and solutions we offer to senior living.
My company supports the Florida Senior Living Association’s Core Principles of choice, independence, dignity, accessibility, and quality of life for all seniors and offers products, services, and solutions that embrace these principles. We ensure that our senior living provider customers and stakeholders are treated ethically, professionally, and with integrity in all of our business practices.
We practice and/or have a written company code and/or policy of business ethics and/or
responsibility that ensures our employees at all times:
- Follow the law
- Avoid conflicts of interest
- Maintain confidentiality
- Show dignity and respect for all
- Report concerning business behavior within our company
Compliance with this pledge is a condition of Florida Senior Living Association membership.
Dues to FSLA are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
This applies to membership dues, statements, industry partner applications or any other form where FSLA collects membership dues.