Exhibitor and Sponsorship Registration is open
The Exhibit hall is sold out!
view the Exhibit Hall floor plan to select your booth today!
Connect with more than 450 participants and decision makers by registering to exhibit at this year’s Senior Living Conference July 17-19 at the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa in Ponte Vedra Beach. As an exhibitor, you will have the opportunity to network with hundreds of long-term care professionals and key decision makers who are ready to buy and recommend new purchases for their communities and organizations.
Exhibitors will have:
- Dedicated blocks of show times to maximize networking opportunities
- The opportunity to attend education sessions and engage with participants during events
- The means to interact with participants by posting information through the social media feature of the conference app
- The ability to collect leads and new contacts and to communicate directly to them through our new lead retrieval application (sold separately)
Additionally your company can stand out from the competition by sponsoring an event that offers high visibility targeted specifically to attendees. Sponsorship opportunities are designed to fit your budget and can be tailored to meet your marketing goals.
EXHIBIT SHOW INFORMATION
The Exhibit Show will be in The Champions Ballroom at the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa. Tickets are not required for admission to the Exhibit Show. All registered attendees and registered guests displaying a badge may enter the hall.
The Exhibit Hall schedule is:
(subject to change)
- Wednesday, July 17
- 11 am to 5 pm – Registration and Exhibit Setup
- 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm – Industry Partner Reverse Trade Show with the Board (non-members can purchase a slot for $300)
- 5 pm to 7 pm – Welcome Reception aonnd Chefs Competiti
- Thursday, July 18
- 9:30 am to 11:30 am – Exhibit Show and Refreshments
- 6:15 pm to 7:45 pm – Exhibit Show with Reception and Scavenger Hunt
- Friday, July 19
- 10:00 am to 11:30 am – Final Exhibit Show with Refreshments and Silent Auction Closes
- 11:30 am to 3 pm – Exhibit Tear Down
Industry Partner Fee – $1,400*
Non-Partner Fee – $1,650
Become an Industry Partner or renew your membership to receive member benefits. *Industry partner fee must be paid by May 26, 2019 or the balance for non-partners will be invoiced.
- One 8’X10’ booth with 8’ back wall drapes and 3’ side drapes/rails (multiple booth purchases are available)
- One 6’ skirted table, two chairs, and one wastebasket with signage
- One All Access Pass full conference registration, which includes continuing education opportunities and meals (additional tickets may be purchased)
- Three name badges for staff (additional name badges may be purchased)
- Two drink tickets to Welcome Reception (additional tickets may be purchased)
- Conference mobile app (lead retrieval sold separately)
- List of attendees, pre- and post-conference
- Listing and logo on Florida Senior Living Association’s website
- Exhibitor Show Kit, includes forms for ordering items not included with the registration, such as:
- Electrical service **
- Telephone service **
- Audio/visual equipment
- Additional booth furnishings (furniture, additional carpeting, etc.)
- Shipping information
- **These items, purchased through the hotel, are at FSLA’s discounted rate.
Please contact Lisa Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850.708.4972 with any questions.
Exhibitors cannot share or sublet their assigned space without the written consent of FSLA. Florida Senior Living Association may allow the exhibitor to share its space with another co-exhibitor if: (1) the co-exhibitor meets specific FSLA requirements, including those regarding membership; (2) the exhibitor and co-exhibitor each complete any required forms and pay the applicable fee; and (3) the exhibitor and co-exhibitor have an established business relationship.
DIRECT SELLING AT THE SENIOR LIVING CONFERENCE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
The Sawgrass Marriott is selling out of rooms fast in our room block. We have booked an overflow hotel across the street from the Sawgrass Marriott at the Hilton Garden Inn, 45 PGA Tour Blvd. The group rate is $150 per night and they have suites available at the same rate.
Guests can make reservations by either calling 1-904-280-1661 directly and speaking with the Front Desk or Central Reservations to book their room or make your hotel reservation through the Hilton’s online portal, CLICK HERE.
The Group Code for Our Event is – SRL
The Group Name is – Florida Senior Living Association
*FSLA does not endorse nor contract with any third-party room reservation companies. All reservations should be made directly with the hotel to receive the discounted room rate.