Connect with more than 450 participants and decision makers by registering to exhibit at this year’s Senior Living Conference. Click here to register, secure your booth and purchase sponsorship opportunities.
Take advantage of new website registration technology to choose and update your booth location, register your company and staff, and purchase additional items and sponsorships.
WHY SHOULD YOUR BUSINESS EXHIBIT?
Exhibitors will have:
- The opportunity to network with hundreds of long-term care professionals who are ready to buy and recommend new purchases for their businesses and organizations
- Larger attendee participation with special seating throughout hall for receptions and Fun Night
- Opportunities to attend educational sessions and engage with participants during events
- Dedicated blocks of show times to maximize networking opportunities
- The ability to collect leads and new contacts through a lead retrieval application
Industry Partner Fee – $1,400*
Non-Partner Fee – $1,650
Premier Booths available with sponsorship.
Become an Industry Partner or renew your membership online to receive member benefits.
*Industry partner fee must be paid by May 26, 2018 or the balance for non-partners will be invoiced.
EXHIBIT FEES INCLUDE:
- Booth size is 8’X10’ (multiple booth purchases available) with 8’ back wall drapes and 3’ side drapes/rails
- One 6’ skirted table, two chairs, and one wastebasket with signage
- One All Access Pass full conference registration, which includes meals and Fun Night attendance (additional tickets may be purchased)
- Three name badges for staff (additional staff name badges available for purchase)
- Two drink tickets to Welcome Cocktail Party (additional available for purchase)
- List of attendees, pre- and post-conference
- Listing and logo on Florida Senior Living Association’s website
- Exhibitor Service Kit includes forms for ordering items not standard in registration, such as:
- Electrical service
- Telephone service
- Audio/visual equipment
- Additional booth furnishings (furniture, additional carpeting, etc.)
- Shipping information
Feel free to contact Lisa at email@example.com or 850.708.4972 with any questions.
SUBLETTING OF SPACE:
Exhibitors cannot share or sublet their assigned space without the written consent of FSLA. Florida Senior Living Association may allow the exhibitor to share its space with another co-exhibitor if: (1) the co-exhibitor meets any requirements of FSLA, including those regarding membership; (2) the exhibitor and co-exhibitor each complete any required forms and pay the applicable fee; and (3) the exhibitor and co-exhibitor have an established business relationship.
Direct Selling at the Senior Living Conference is strictly prohibited.
Book your room at the Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa now by clicking here to register and receive the discounted group rate of $199. You can also call 954.525.4000 to reserve your room. If you call, be sure to mention you are part of the Florida Senior Living Association 2018 Senior Living Conference. The cut-off date is June 29, 2018. However, the room block could sellout earlier and once that happens, we won’t be able to get more rooms at that rate.
*FSLA does not endorse nor contract with any third-party room reservation companies. All reservations should be made directly with the hotel to receive the discounted room rate. Please use this link or call 954.525.4000 to make your reservations.
Back to Top