reserve your booth for the 2022 senior living conference!
The FSLA 2022 Annual Conference will be held at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes, July 5-8, 2022.
Senior Living has a $14.5 billion impact on Florida. With more than 400 participants expected annually — including C-suite, regional directors, executive directors, sales and marketing, clinical staff, operations, maintenance and more — the FSLA annual conference offers an excellent opportunity to break the barrier with new clients and build relationships with existing patrons.
EXHIBIT HALL LAYOUT
Member Fee: $1,600 + $1,000 membership renewal fee**
Non-Member Fee: $2,100
**Become an Industry Partner or renew your membership to receive member benefits. Industry partner fee must be paid by April 30, 2022 or the balance for non-partners will be invoiced.
- Dedicated blocks of show times to maximize networking opportunities
- Opportunities to attend educational sessions and engage with participants during events
- Total space of one 8’X10’ booth with 8’ back wall drapes and 8’ side drapes/rails
- One 6’ skirted table with signage, two chairs, and one wastebasket
- One All Access Pass for full conference registration, which includes meals and Fun Night attendance (additional meal and Fun Night tickets may be purchased)
- Three name badges for staff (additional available for purchase)
- Two drink tickets to Welcome Opening Cocktail Party – Wednesday, Aug. 18
(additional available for purchase)
- Listing on Florida Senior Living Association website
- FSLA Industry Partner Member Benefit: Opportunity to participate in one of two networking “Reverse Trade Shows” with FSLA board members at no extra cost. Non-member exhibitors can participate for an additional fee of $500.
Exhibitor Show Kit: Items not included with the registration:
- Electrical service
- **Telephone service
- **Audio/visual equipment
- Shipping information
- Additional booth furnishings, carpeting, etc. will be coordinated with Show Management / Exhibit Contractor.
**These items are purchased through the hotel at FSLA’s discounted rate.
EXHIBIT SHOW schedule
The Exhibit Show will be in The Ritz-Carlton Ballroom at the The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes in Orlando. Tickets are not required for admission to the Exhibit Show. All registered attendees and registered guests displaying a badge may enter the hall.
*Schedule and Events are subject to change.
Wednesday, July 6
10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Conference Registration opens for Exhibitors / Exhibitor Load-In
6 p.m. – 8 p.m. Grand Opening Reception in Exhibit Hall
6 p.m. – 8 p.m. Silent Auction Opens
Thursday, July 7
9:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. Exhibit Show and Silent Auction
6:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. Fun Night – Exhibitors Reception & Refreshments; Live Auction / Silent Auction
Friday, July 8
9 a.m. – 2 p.m. Exhibitors may begin breaking down exhibits
Note: There will be a penalty for exhibitors who leave before this time.
Exhibitors cannot share or sublet their assigned space without the written consent of FSLA. Florida Senior Living Association may allow the exhibitor to share its space with another co-exhibitor if: (1) the co-exhibitor meets specific FSLA requirements, including those regarding membership; (2) the exhibitor and co-exhibitor each complete any required forms and pay the applicable fee; and (3) the exhibitor and co-exhibitor have an established business relationship.
DIRECT SELLING AT THE SENIOR LIVING CONFERENCE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.