register today for the senior living annual conference!
The FSLA 2021 Annual Conference welcomes new and returning exhibitors and sponsors to join us at the JW Marriott Water Street in Tampa, Florida, August 18-20, 2021. FSLA offers a variety of opportunities to show your support for seniors in assisted living, independent living and memory care in Florida. Tickets are not required for admission to the Exhibit Show. All registered attendees and registered guests displaying a badge may enter the hall.
Senior Living has a $14.5 Billion impact on Florida. Over 400 participants expected annually including C-suite, regional directors, executive directors, sales and marketing, clinical staff, operations, and maintenance and more, the FSLA annual conference offers an excellent opportunity to break the barrier with new clients and build relationships with existing patrons.
Member Fee: $1,400 + $1,000 membership renewal fee**
Non-Member Fee: $1,800
**Become an Industry Partner or renew your membership to receive member benefits. Industry partner fee must be paid by May 26, 2021 or the balance for non-partners will be invoiced.
- Dedicated blocks of show times to maximize networking opportunities
- Pre- and Post-event attendee list
- Opportunities to attend educational sessions and engage with participants during events
- Total space of one 8’X10’ booth with 8’ back wall drapes and 8’ side drapes/rails
- One 6’ skirted table with signage, two chairs, and one wastebasket
- One All Access Pass for full conference registration, which includes meals and Fun Night attendance (additional meal and Fun Night tickets may be purchased)
- Three name badges for staff (additional available for purchase)
- Two drink tickets to Welcome Opening Cocktail Party – Wednesday, Aug. 18
(additional available for purchase)
- Listing on Florida Senior Living Association website
- FSLA Industry Partner Member Benefit: Opportunity to participate in a networking event “Reverse Trade Show” with FSLA board members at no extra cost. Non-member exhibitors can participate for an additional fee of $400.
- Exhibitor Show Kit with forms for ordering items not included with the registration, such as:
- Electrical service **
- Telephone service **
- Audio/visual equipment
- Additional booth furnishings (furniture, additional carpeting, etc.)
- Shipping information
**These items are purchased through the hotel at FSLA’s discounted rate.
EXHIBIT SHOW schedule & Map
The Exhibit Show will be in The Tampa Bay Ballroom at the JW Marriott Water Street in Tampa. Tickets are not required for admission to the Exhibit Show. All registered attendees and registered guests displaying a badge may enter the hall.
*Schedule and Events are subject to change.
Wednesday, Aug. 18
11 a.m. Conference Registration opens for Exhibitors / Exhibitor Load-In
11 a.m. – 12 p.m. FSLA Board of Directors Lunch and Reverse Trade Show – free for FSLA Industry Partners, $400 for non-members
12 p.m. – 6 p.m. Conference Registration Open
5 p.m. – 7 p.m. Grand Opening Reception in Exhibit Hall
5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Chefs Competition in Exhibit Hall
5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m. Silent Auction Opens
Thursday, Aug. 19
9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Exhibit Show, Refreshments and Silent Auction Open
5:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. Fun Night – Exhibitors Reception & Refreshments; Live Auction / Silent Auction Closes
Friday, Aug. 20
8 a.m. – Exhibitors may begin breaking down exhibits.
Exhibitors cannot share or sublet their assigned space without the written consent of FSLA. Florida Senior Living Association may allow the exhibitor to share its space with another co-exhibitor if: (1) the co-exhibitor meets specific FSLA requirements, including those regarding membership; (2) the exhibitor and co-exhibitor each complete any required forms and pay the applicable fee; and (3) the exhibitor and co-exhibitor have an established business relationship.