reserve your booth for the 2022 senior living conference!
Our Exhibit Show is sold out, but you can contact us to be put on a waiting list.
Senior Living has a $14.5 billion impact on Florida. With more than 400 participants expected annually — including C-suite, regional directors, executive directors, sales and marketing, clinical staff, operations, maintenance and more — the FSLA annual conference offers an excellent opportunity to break the barrier with new clients and build relationships with existing patrons.
Member Fee: $1,600 + $1,000 membership renewal fee**
Non-Member Fee: $2,100
**Become an Industry Partner or renew your membership to receive member benefits. Industry partner fee must be paid by April 30, 2022 or the balance for non-partners will be invoiced.
- Dedicated blocks of show times to maximize networking opportunities
- Opportunities to attend educational sessions and engage with participants during events
- Total space of one 8’X10’ booth with 8’ back wall drapes and 8’ side drapes/rails
- One 6’ skirted table with signage, two chairs, and one wastebasket
- One All Access Pass for full conference registration, which includes meals and Fun Night attendance (additional meal and Fun Night tickets may be purchased)
- Three name badges for staff (additional available for purchase)
- Two drink tickets to Welcome Opening Cocktail Party – Wednesday, Aug. 18
(additional available for purchase)
- Listing on Florida Senior Living Association website
- FSLA Industry Partner Member Benefit: Opportunity to participate in one of two networking “Reverse Trade Shows” with FSLA board members at no extra cost. Non-member exhibitors can participate for an additional fee of $500.
Exhibitor Show Kit: Items not included with the registration:
- Electrical service
- **Telephone service
- **Audio/visual equipment
- Shipping information
- Additional booth furnishings, carpeting, etc. will be coordinated with Show Management / Exhibit Contractor.
**These items are purchased through the hotel at FSLA’s discounted rate.